New Radio Station

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
Suzana

Re: New Radio Station

Post by Suzana » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:31 am

by darinhouston on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm
Any luck on that end?
lucky we're not superstitious around here...
Suzana

Allyn

Re: New Radio Station

Post by Allyn » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:58 am

steve wrote:Programs #3, #4, and #5 should be arriving by mail at Jarrod's house today. I assume they will be posted shortly thereafter. The eggbeater site already has all the shows as podcasts. The reason Jarrod is holding off, at my request, is that I am sending him "cleaned-up" versions. Cleaned up of what? Stuff that I think the show would be better without. Some of the callers (and myself) are rather slow of speech, using lots of "uh's" and "y'knows" and including long thought-pauses between words, which, in my opinion, make the show move more slowly and make it less engaging. It's just my opinion, but I edit some of that stuff out each week. Some may not mind (or notice) this distractions as much as I do, but I really would like to preserve the shows in the most listenable condition for future listeners.

I think you made a good decision. I have not heard it as much on your show, Steve, but on other shows some of the callers are so slow and nervous that I have to turn the dial away until the caller is done.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”