Seer Here...

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
seer

Re: Seer Here...

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 am

RickC wrote:Hello seer/Jim,

I might have seen you in Tweb's Paltalk room before, come to think of it...but it's been a while now. Anyways, if not, nice to meet you, :)
Yes I have been on Paltalk and Tweb... Good to see you again...
Thanks to the human heart by which we live, thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears, To me the meanest flower that blows can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears. Wordsworth

RickC

Post by RickC » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:43 am

Aha, Jim....

I haven't been in Paltalk for a couple years or so {my puter's too old for it}.
I had two nicks: first "ixthsy4u," then just me, "Rick_C."
Mostly, I went to TTP rooms {The Theology Program folks, C. Michael Patton & all them}.
Brother Gary's Jukebox was pretty happnin' too, ;).

By the Holidays I hope to have a new computer and may see you back in Paltalk.
Your PT nick is "seer," right? Have a good day, :)

seer

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:46 am

RickC wrote:Aha, Jim, ;)

I haven't been in Paltalk for a couple years or so {my puter's too old for it}. I had two nicks: first "ixthsy4u," then just me, "Rick_C." Mostly, I went to TTP rooms {The Theology Program folks, C. Michael Patton & all them}. By the Holidays I hope to have a new computer and may see you back in Paltalk. Your PT nick is "seer," right? Have a good day, :)

I can't go back to Paltalk. I have to use borrowed computers as it is. And yes, I'm seer everywhere - loved by some and hated by most... :D
Thanks to the human heart by which we live, thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears, To me the meanest flower that blows can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears. Wordsworth

Homer

Post by Homer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:23 am

Hi Seer!

Good to have you here! I've enjoyed your calls for years to TNP.

seer

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:41 am

Homer wrote:Hi Seer!

Good to have you here! I've enjoyed your calls for years to TNP.

Thanks... ;)

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 pm

seer wrote:
darinhouston wrote:Yes, hello and welcome -- Hopefully our less than supremely good discussions of supreme goodness hasn't soured you -- glad to have you participating, and I do hope you can explain further in that thread because I was not being disengenuous in trying to get to your meaning as such distinctions do pertain to how you proceed with debating the premise.

In any event, welcome. I very much enjoy your calls and appreciate your spirit.
Hello Darin... Perhaps I will pick that up again, but to be honest sometimes I believe people are just playing games to avoid certain conclusions. I don't have time for that...
But, you must understand that that is precisely the way we see some of the Calvinist's arguments -- once you get to a point that would discount their position, they accuse us of playing games. I'll try to explain better where I'm going.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:22 am

darinhouston wrote:
seer wrote:
darinhouston wrote:Yes, hello and welcome -- Hopefully our less than supremely good discussions of supreme goodness hasn't soured you -- glad to have you participating, and I do hope you can explain further in that thread because I was not being disengenuous in trying to get to your meaning as such distinctions do pertain to how you proceed with debating the premise.

In any event, welcome. I very much enjoy your calls and appreciate your spirit.
Hello Darin... Perhaps I will pick that up again, but to be honest sometimes I believe people are just playing games to avoid certain conclusions. I don't have time for that...
But, you must understand that that is precisely the way we see some of the Calvinist's arguments -- once you get to a point that would discount their position, they accuse us of playing games. I'll try to explain better where I'm going.
I think it would be nice if we had this forum to just hang out in without debates raging around us. Just my opinion, however.

seer

Post by seer » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 am

Michelle wrote:I think it would be nice if we had this forum to just hang out in without debates raging around us. Just my opinion, however.
Hehe, you know how guys are... ;)

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:57 pm

seer wrote:Hehe, you know how guys are... ;)
Yeah, I know. Good thing there are some women around here to keep you guys in line. ;)

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Michelle wrote:I think it would be nice if we had this forum to just hang out in without debates raging around us. Just my opinion, however.
I'll second that... 8-)

Hi Seer! So you are Jim of the radio - nice to meet you.
Suzana

Return to “The Courtyard”