A Blood Moonless Evening?

End Times
Paidion

Re: A Blood Moonless Evening?

Post by Paidion » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:32 pm

As far as I know, they're keeping pretty quiet.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

ryan

Post by ryan » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:43 pm

I came across this tweet on Dr. Michael Brown's timeline recently. Maybe this will be the approach that some pro-Blood Moon folks take in finding some sort of significance to attach to the event?

Dr. Michael L. Brown ‏@DrMichaelLBrown Oct 1:
"Within days of the last blood moon, Russia takes over the war in Syria & the Palestinian flag goes up for the first time at the UN. FYI :)"

https://twitter.com/DrMichaelLBrown/sta ... 7973174272

Singalphile

Post by Singalphile » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Ah, well ... that's something, I guess. (M. Brown's opinion is not very clear from those tweets, by the way.)

Thanks.
... that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. John 5:23

ryan

Post by ryan » Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:25 am

Right... I should have been more clear there. I don't think he was ever aboard the hype-train like some, but I did notice that in some replies to that initial comment he said that he was "open to the possibility of God getting our attention through these things."

I mostly just meant that the line of thinking he presented on current events may be what others will grab on to as some sort of proof for the Hagee-level way of thinking.

Seems to me though that there's NEVER any shortage of events in the Middle East that you could pull from the news to attach to the blood moons, if you really wanted to find something to validate them. :?

Jepne

Post by Jepne » Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:33 pm

I totally agree, Ryan.

I know the excitement has died down, but, found this article the other day on Brad Jersak's site. It is a bit light-hearted and has some nuggets which might help for when the next onslaught of nonsense comes along, as well as the judaizing that seems to be continual.

http://www.ptm.org/quad/shemitah/default.php

Bless you all.
"Anything you think you know about God that you can't find in the person of Jesus, you have reason to question.” - anonymous

Return to “Eschatology”