Seer Here...

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
seer

Seer Here...

Post by seer » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:28 pm

Hello I'm seer, a 55 year old male from New England. I have been a caller to Steve's radio show for about 15 years (Jim From Torrington, CT).
Thanks to the human heart by which we live, thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears, To me the meanest flower that blows can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears. Wordsworth

Michelle

Re: Seer Here...

Post by Michelle » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 pm

Hi Seer!

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:05 pm

Yes, hello and welcome -- Hopefully our less than supremely good discussions of supreme goodness hasn't soured you -- glad to have you participating, and I do hope you can explain further in that thread because I was not being disengenuous in trying to get to your meaning as such distinctions do pertain to how you proceed with debating the premise.

In any event, welcome. I very much enjoy your calls and appreciate your spirit.

Sean

Post by Sean » Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:59 pm

Hello Jim. I enjoy hearing you when you call in to Steve's show. I've always wondered what you meant when you said something like Steve spoke differently to you in person then on the radio. :)
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

seer

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:21 am

darinhouston wrote:Yes, hello and welcome -- Hopefully our less than supremely good discussions of supreme goodness hasn't soured you -- glad to have you participating, and I do hope you can explain further in that thread because I was not being disengenuous in trying to get to your meaning as such distinctions do pertain to how you proceed with debating the premise.

In any event, welcome. I very much enjoy your calls and appreciate your spirit.
Hello Darin... Perhaps I will pick that up again, but to be honest sometimes I believe people are just playing games to avoid certain conclusions. I don't have time for that...
Last edited by seer on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks to the human heart by which we live, thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears, To me the meanest flower that blows can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears. Wordsworth

seer

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:23 am

Sean wrote:Hello Jim. I enjoy hearing you when you call in to Steve's show. I've always wondered what you meant when you said something like Steve spoke differently to you in person then on the radio. :)
He seems to have more authority or weight in person. He certainly has a "spirit" (Holy Spirit?) about him. I was impressed...

seer

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:26 am

Michelle wrote:Hi Seer!

Hello Michelle, glad to meet you...

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:32 am

seer wrote:

Nice to talk with you as well. I think I've seen you at theologyweb and even wished you a happy birthday over there.

RickC

Post by RickC » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:00 am

Hello seer/Jim,

I might have seen you in Tweb's Paltalk room before, come to think of it...but it's been a while now. Anyways, if not, nice to meet you, :)

seer

Post by seer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:28 am

Michelle wrote:
seer wrote:

Nice to talk with you as well. I think I've seen you at theologyweb and even wished you a happy birthday over there.
Sheesh, it's been a while years since I have been at Tweb... Well good to see you again...

Return to “The Courtyard”