Obtaining Audio for Current Lectures

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Winevine

Obtaining Audio for Current Lectures

Post by Winevine » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 am

I am very new to this format and am not sure how to navigate. Can anyone direct me as to when a recorded copy (MP3 download) will be made available for a lecture Steve recently announced and taught regarding Replacement Theology? I keep looking for references but have not been able to track it down. My e-mail is thewinevine@hotmail.com or I'll try to check back here soon... Or facebook message me if possible La Vigne Timothy (open wall)

steve

Re: Obtaining Audio for Current Lectures

Post by steve » Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:14 am

That lecture was given a little over a week ago and in the first in a series (probably of three or four). I normally do not plan to post an incomplete series, meaning that I will want to post the series when the other lectures have been done. In the meantime, a poorly-recorded treatment of the same subject, from many years ago (which will be replaced with the newer series), is presently posted at our website under the title, "What Are We To Make of Israel?"
http://www.thenarrowpath.com/topical_le ... keofIsrael

steve

Winevine

Re: Obtaining Audio for Current Lectures

Post by Winevine » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 am

Thank you. I have heard that series and will patiently wait for an updated audio version. I was not aware that it would be a series. Blessings. twl

Return to “The Courtyard”