new estatics or ecstatics? whatever...

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
ronee

new estatics or ecstatics? whatever...

Post by ronee » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:21 am

i cannot figure any of this out, but i saw somewhere the new estatics posted a question for steve. now i cannot find it :-/ aawwhhhh well

RICHinCHRIST

Re: new estatics or ecstatics? whatever...

Post by RICHinCHRIST » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:51 pm

The New Ecstatics? Is that the crazy duo of stoner Christians from Santa Cruz? I remember Steve showing me some youtube videos of them. It's hard not to laugh at them, because I can't tell if they're being serious or not. I sure hope they ask Steve some questions, maybe He can admonish them in the right direction!

I watched some more videos of them, and the guy John Crowder describes some pretty amazing miracles that they keep seeing. I don't know why someone would intentionally make up these stories, and perhaps it is the Spirit manifesting through them (I wouldn't want to call the Spirit's work that of the devil's!... we know that the Pharisees made that mistake with Jesus). Every once in a while the guy oinks like a pig and most of the time his eyes are squinting... because of this I can't seem to take him very seriously. Who knows, though, maybe the Lord is in it. We'll just have to wait and see.

Return to “The Courtyard”