Today's New Kid on the Block

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
Jill

Post by Jill » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:41 pm

Last edited by Jill on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

selah

Re: Today's New Kid on the Block

Post by selah » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:55 pm

karenprtlnd wrote:That is one of the most adorable Avatar photos. Unless I didn't know what one was, that is the cutest photo ever. An Avatar group. Nor does it have any adults in it. Almost, but not yet. Avatars none the less.

(There have been many many little children in the theos.org Avatar collection, and now even more).
Thanks for the compliment. Yes, obviously these are children, and you probably know they are my grandchildren that I have referred to in other posts. They live in Utah and my only granddaughter is getting baptised in June of this year.

I just made her a quilt--my first--(I only did part of it) and I would love to go visit in June (it's her birthday month too), but I probably won't. Anyway, I can mail her the quilt.

Someday I will have an electronic pic of myself and then maybe change my avatar.

Hey, are you planning on going to Steve's thing in McMinnville in May? I am, and would not like it if we were in the same crowded room and didn't even say 'Hi!"

Want to meet for a light dinner at a resturant nearby? I don't know McMinn very well, but it's a small place so shouldn't be too hard to find a place. I'll be coming from Albany (south of Salem) and I presume you may be coming from Portland? duh, karenprtlnd? ;)
selah*
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Return to “The Courtyard”