Paul on the law?

Pierac

Re: Paul on the law?

Post by Pierac » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:18 pm

karenprtlnd wrote:I might print out some of the longer studies as there is just not that kind of time for a person like myself to wade through them all :|. But I've enjoyed the participation however. Some of the topics would be of interest to the LDS in general, while others are just way too complex and untouchable for a simple "Church going pew sitter". But its been fun.

Try putting all that in a post! ;) Just know, I'm just a simple pew sitter too! The difference is time! I have lots of time to read at work! Usually about 4 hours a day. Drives my wife crazy, that I get paid and can read on the Job too. :D

Paul

Jill

Post by Jill » Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Last edited by Jill on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pierac

Re: Paul on the law?

Post by Pierac » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:37 pm

karenprtlnd wrote:The term "Pew sitter" I got from Steve Gregg over the radio a couple of years ago. :lol:
(And what Pew do you sit in on now that your no loger Roman Catholic?)
I was converted to the Baptist denomination at the age of 16. I prefer non-denominational Bible believing Churches at present. However, I spent a short time with a few Calvinist, but never cared for their doctrine. So I moved on.

Oh BTW, I do a lot of personal studies out side of 'any' Church. And your reading that research when you read my post. ;)

Paul

Return to “Calvinism, Arminianism & Open Theism”