Steve's Lectures

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
bazinga2323

Steve's Lectures

Post by bazinga2323 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:30 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with the person/persons who post Steve's new Great Commission lectures on YouTube? I would like to contact them to see if I could get dvd copies of those new lectures. I would, of course, pay them for their services. It would be nice to have dvd copies for several reasons: no internet, traveling, etc. If anyone knows how to get in touch with the people responsible for doing this, please let me know. I, along with many others, have been blessed abundantly listening to Steve's lectures. I find that I like his new ones even more. The others were quite good as well, but I think even Steve would admit that these seem to be more seasoned and mature. He is a very special person who has blessed more people than he will ever know, at least in this life. Thanks.

Tim

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Re: Steve's Lectures

Post by backwoodsman » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Can't help you with DVDs, but you can download them from Youtube. There are a number of browser plugins for that, but what I've found easiest and most reliable is: http://keepvid.com

steve

Post by steve » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:11 pm

I don't think anyone is making DVDs of this videos, but maybe they would want to. The guy to contact is Tim. His name here is "Biblegate."

KyleB

Post by KyleB » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Would you like to have the YouTube lectures in .mp3 format? I am almost done downloading as .flv and converting to .mp3 all of the 2011 lectures that were not originally posted as audio files (including the missing John lectures). I prefer .mp3 because it is more portable (listen while driving, lunch break at work).

Biblegate

Post by Biblegate » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am

Behind the scenes, I have secretly been in contact with Bazinga2323 (a code name if I've ever heard one :( ) concerning making Steve's 2012 NGCS lectures available on DVD's. I told him I think that's a great idea, and hope to start working on it in the future. I will keep you updated.

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:01 pm

KyleB wrote:Would you like to have the YouTube lectures in .mp3 format? ...... I prefer .mp3 because it is more portable (listen while driving, lunch break at work).
Me too, definitely makes housework more inviting for example. :) I would love to have them in mp3 if you are able to make them available somewhere.
Suzana

backwoodsman

Post by backwoodsman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:16 pm

You can download MP3s from videos using http://snipmp3.com. It works just like keepvid.com that I posted above, except it extracts the audio to MP3 format.

bazinga2323

Post by bazinga2323 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:19 pm

I understand that the following lectures by Steve were not videotaped:

Old Testament
Genesis (38)
Exodus (25)
Leviticus (12)
Numbers (14)
Deuteronomy (15)
Job (11)
Isaiah (32)
Jeremiah (16)
Daniel (9)
New Testament
Mark (30)
Revelation (18)

Obviously the audio was recorded, but no one video recorded any of them. And, were these from the first two GCS sessions that Steve held?

Thanks,

bazinga2323

KyleB

Post by KyleB » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:05 pm

backwoodsman wrote:You can download MP3s from videos using http://snipmp3.com. It works just like keepvid.com that I posted above, except it extracts the audio to MP3 format.
True, except I believe (unless they changed it) that it takes about as long to download an mp3 from that site as it does a video, because it is using your internet connection to get the video info, and then converting the data locally. I was thinking of people who have a slow connection who might find it more convenient to be able to download the mp3's directly.

backwoodsman

Post by backwoodsman » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:08 pm

KyleB wrote:True, except I believe (unless they changed it) that it takes about as long to download an mp3 from that site as it does a video, because it is using your internet connection to get the video info, and then converting the data locally.
No, it doesn't. It converts it and sends you the MP3.

Return to “Announcements”