Steve's Coming to STL Missouri

Information regarding The Narrow Path Ministries.
steve

Re: Steve's Coming to STL Missouri

Post by steve » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:33 pm

I will be in Toronto next week. I am flying there Sunday and teaching for YWAM for four days, returning home on Thursday night. For info about my location you can email Mark at kimarkhj@gmail.com. I should mention that this is a Korean-language school, where all teaching will be done with a Korean translator.
Last edited by steve on Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:26 pm

My apology Steve for not knowing that you will be here in Toronto next week.

I hardly read the thread in the "Announcement ".

I wrote:
I pray that someday Steve will come here in Toronto. I have not heard any one like him here in T.O

This is great I feel like God has just answered my prayers. It is true that I did not know that you will be coming here in Toronto. The truth is that God has been answering my prayers lately.

JasonK

Post by JasonK » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:27 pm

BrianT wrote:I will be working on the Audio and Video over the next two weeks to get them edited and available. Both will be provided to Digital Ministries and Steve for The Narrow Path". We will eventually get them on Oil Station Ministries website. Currently we only have a Blog.
Brian
Awesome! Let us know when it's up. Thanks!
"We must obey God rather than men!"
- Acts 5:29

http://www.personhoodusa.com

BrianT

Post by BrianT » Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:27 pm

The Audio is complete and ready to go. I'll be mailing it out early next week to Steve and Digital Ministries. In order to finish up the Video, I would like a still picture of Steve by himself. Anyone have one they can send me?

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 pm

I have a few. Can you send me a pm with your email address?

BrianT

Post by BrianT » Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:50 pm

Audio has been mailed to Steve and Tom at Digital Ministries. Still working on the Video. Didn't realize how much work that was going to be. Worth it though...

I have a usable picture for the video's. Thanks Darin, I didn't use the one's you sent, but found another. Also, thanks for the gmail info. I will be shifting email away from gmail.

Brian

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:24 pm

I forgot I had that autoreply on my email, though I still am "afraid" of gmail. What was hard about the video? I'm happy to help with transcoding or disk imaging or the like (now or in the future). I'm not a pro, but I understand the technology (for the most part) and have some tools at my disposal, etc.

BrianT

Post by BrianT » Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:07 pm

This was my first time editing video. That was a little tuff. New software etc. There are audio issues in the videos that are causing a few extra steps with each one. Just about completed....
I mailed the Audio to both Steve and Tom at Digital Ministries. Tom is doing some additional improvements to the audio will be getting them out on Digital Ministries soon.

I'll keep everyone posted.

SteveF

Post by SteveF » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:02 am

Brian, thanks for the job well done. I've just started listening to the "Forum on Eschatology" on digitalminitries and (at first glance) I really like the format.

Steve F

BrianT

Post by BrianT » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:51 pm

All, as Stevef mentioned, Tom has the audio on Digital Ministires.
Enjoy

Brian

http://oilstationministries.blogspot.com/

Return to “Announcements”