iOS problems

ShelleyG

iOS problems

Post by ShelleyG » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:22 am

A couple of updates ago on my iPad it messed up my ability to listen to the lectures on the website. Now when I start a lecture I can't pause it and come back to it later. It just plays the whole thing from start to finish. The only way to stop it is to turn it off, but then I can't come back and pick up where I left off. It's so annoying and I haven't been listening nearly as much as I used to because it's so inconvenient. I rarely have to time to listen to a whole lecture from start to finish and really rely on being able to complete them in more than one sitting. Has anyone else had this trouble? If so, were you able to fix it? Please share if you have a solution. I'm very frustrated.

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Re: iOS problems

Post by backwoodsman » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:03 pm

I don't know anything about iOS, but I'd suggest trying a different audio player, or download the files and listen offline instead of streaming them.

jeremiah

Post by jeremiah » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 am

Hello Shelley,

Are you using the website as you said through your safari browser, or do you have the narrow path app for ios? If you're not using the app, I would suggest go to the app store and try that, it works great for me. If you are using the app, I'm sorry, i'm only a slightly savvy user. This would be as far as my troubleshooting skills would reach. :)

Jeremiah
Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 pm

ShellyG — are you using mobile safari on your iPad? I constantly use my IOS devices to stream from http://theos.org/media and most of the time I listen to a radio broadcast on the way into work and finish it on the way home from work without incident. Please provide more specifics on how you are accessing the audio and maybe we could be of more assistance.

Return to “General Questions”