Unbelievable stone balancing

Ian

Post by Ian » Wed May 06, 2015 4:22 am

I don`t know whether this Facebook page is viewable by everyone, so if not I`ll have to link to this man`s work some other way.

But how is he balancing these stones like this?:

https://www.facebook.com/GravityGlue

It seems almost supernatural. I can`t balance even one on another. Is he being aided? His philosophy is distinctly New Age.
Am I adding 2 and 2 to make 5? Or does Luke 4 v5 (the devil telling Jesus in effect "the Earth has been given to me") have relevance here?

paulespino

Re: Unbelievable stone balancing

Post by paulespino » Wed May 06, 2015 9:17 am

It seems supernatural but it's not.

I think it uses the same principle as the wine glass put together in a triangle shape. But this one is more difficult.

I think each object has a diff. center of gravity. It is a matter of determining that center of gravity by trial and error.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Wed May 06, 2015 3:27 pm

Hi Ian,

Could you link it in some other way? I'm not on facebook anymore.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Ian

Post by Ian » Thu May 07, 2015 3:22 am

http://www.gravityglue.com/

What astounds me Paidion is that he`s able to squat in freezing cold rivers and do it. Those rivers will also have a breeze, complicating the process.

You see stuff on the web and you can`t help think, "what is going on here?". Even more extreme is a Samurai who is able to split oncoming bullets in half with his sword (the sword begins sheathed too!)

jaydam

Post by jaydam » Thu May 07, 2015 3:07 pm

It is interesting that in his bio section he talks of atmosphere, music, meditation, and tuning into vibrations of awareness.

He doesn't go into too much detail, but the lingo seems sketchy.

jaydam

Post by jaydam » Thu May 07, 2015 3:10 pm

Also talks about manifestation, peace, magic, and a sense of anything being possible.

All lingo my New Age acquaintances use.

A couple quotes of interest from his site relating to his technique:

"Sometimes I don’t even feel the vertices of the finest “tripods” or balance points until i’ve spent enough time slowing down to the related threshold of vibrations."

"Balance for me is, in a sense, my Yoga, perhaps in the most literal way i can imagine. It is about dissolving the duality of my self and environment. I must BEcome the balance!...

Put simply, I feel something divine when I practice. Immune to a complete explanation."

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Wed May 13, 2015 8:31 pm

While In San Diego I saw several people doing this with a cup out for money. They could get 5-6 feet high. Saw one collapse, so it was all balance.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “General Questions”