Transcribe tapes

paulespino

Transcribe tapes

Post by paulespino » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:13 am

Has anyone thought of transcribing Steve's tapes?

I tried it using software but it does not work properly besides I type slow so it will take me forever to finish one tape.

I just pray that someone will sponsor the transcription of Steve's tapes.

I'm hoping that all of you will join me in my prayers that someone will sponsor the transcription of Steve's tapes.

TheEditor

Re: Transcribe tapes

Post by TheEditor » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 am

I think I remember him saying he tried that once, but soon discovered that, as we all do, he took too many liberties in speaking so that much time was spent trying to clean up the run-on sentences, etc. that it seemed it would be easier to write from scratch. Maybe you need to encouage him to write from scratch. :lol:

Regards, Brenden.
[color=#0000FF][b]"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."[/b][/color]

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:51 am

Paul,

Two of his Topical lectures have nearly been transcribed, with the majority of the work being done by Perry. They can be found here (and added to if anyone so desired):

http://theos.org/wiki/index.php/Authority_of_Scripture
http://theos.org/wiki/index.php/Kingdom_of_God
paulespino wrote:Has anyone thought of transcribing Steve's tapes?

I tried it using software but it does not work properly besides I type slow so it will take me forever to finish one tape.

I just pray that someone will sponsor the transcription of Steve's tapes.

I'm hoping that all of you will join me in my prayers that someone will sponsor the transcription of Steve's tapes.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:40 pm

Thanks Jarrod for the link

Return to “General Questions”