My Twin?

TK

Re: My Twin?

Post by TK » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:44 am

Can someone tell me how to post a photo? I know someone who is an absolute stunning likeness of Paidion. No joke. But I don't know how to post a photo.

TK

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Here's one way to post photos, TK. Go to photobucket.com and join (free). Then you can upload photos to that site. After your photo is uploaded, click on that photo which is now in photobucket. At the right you will see "links to share the photo." Click on "IMG URl=http:/s etc." and the site will save the URL address to your clipboard. Go to the message in which you wish to post the picture and press "Shift-insert". The URL will appear on your message. But when you post your message, only the photo will appear.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

TK

Post by TK » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:03 pm

Ok-- drum roll please!!! Paidion's true twin:

He is a vintage 1950s Santa that my wife had when she was a kid. I have always loved this Santa- he sits proudly next to our fireplace at Christmas time.

He has a "spritely" twinkle in his eye, just like Paidion!

TK

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:39 pm

He has a "spritely" twinkle in his eye, just like Paidion!
That's because he's my dad!

But be careful, TK, or I might ask him not to bring you anything for Xmas.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “General Questions”