Paul McGuire

marty

Paul McGuire

Post by marty » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:28 am

Does anyone have any long term knowledge of Paul McGuire? He seems vey educated, but very sensational, and self promotional? He makes some really off the wall statements such as the government has concentration camps already set up in America etc, but doesn't offer concrete proof of these types of statements. He certainly does have an impressive background though. Normally I would give someone like this much attention, but his past and current bio is impressive.

darinhouston

Re: Paul McGuire

Post by darinhouston » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am

Never heard of him -- looks like a dime a dozen dispie sensationalist for sure -- on the concentration camps, I would be surprised to learn the US didn't have plans for such a contingency in case of revolution or civil war or the like if nothing else. We surely are prepared to fight a war on our own turf in some capacity -- if a war game scenario shows such a need, I'm pretty sure we would have property and resources set aside to put that into full gear on a moment's notice if needed.

TK

Re: Paul McGuire

Post by TK » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:55 pm

there was also some documentary video floating around on youtube last year about the govt having many thousands of emergency plastic coffins in the even of nat'l disaster, disease outbreak, mass insurrection, etc. a quick search could probably find it on youtube.

TK

Return to “General Questions”