How do I get....?

tmember

How do I get....?

Post by tmember » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm new here and very glad to have found Steve's site and this Forum. I've read Steve's Statement of Faith and Autobiography and like what I read. I'm wanting to get my hands on Steve's written materials that I don't see available on the site, particularly his materials on God's Sovereignty and Man's Salvation. I've listened so far to the first 4 tapes (mp3's) but would love to have these teachings in writing.

Is this possible? (remember, with God all things are possible") So I'm sure hoping this is possible. In fact, I'd like to see a list of all the things Steve has written, yes, some are on the Narrow Path site but I don't think they're all listed there. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Sean

How do I get....?

Post by Sean » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:33 pm

Outlines of Steve's lectures can be found here:
http://www.digitalministries.us/page9.html

But none of his lectures have been converted into written form that I know of.
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

tmember

Re: How do I get....?

Post by tmember » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Thank you for your response.

In his lecture on God's Sovereignty and Man's Salvation he kept referring his audience to whatever handout it was he gave them as an outline "look at the bottom of page 5", etc, for example. So I thought there was some sort of handout he might have on that subject that I might get my hands on.

steve

Re: How do I get....?

Post by steve » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Sean directed you to the right place. You have to choose among the options on that page, though. The notes are listed under "Calvinism." The specific page is http://www.digitalministries.us/steve_g ... vinism.pdf

Return to “General Questions”