Topical lecture download problem

SNReed

Topical lecture download problem

Post by SNReed » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 pm

I have been able, in the past, too download some of the topical lectures on my computer and then transfer them to my IPhone to listen to. My computer with Vista operating system for some reason I would not get the option to download (save) or just listen (run)to the lecture, but my computer with older windows programs would always give my the option to save or run. Now recently when I've tried to download and save any topical lecture I don't even get that option, it just automatically plays lecture.

Is there a way to download these files to my computer so I can transfer them to my iphone for listening?

Just as an aside, I painted my house last summer for weeks listening to Steve's lectures on church history and was extremely blessed by that experience!

Suzana

Re: Topical lecture download problem

Post by Suzana » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello SNReed,

I have Vista (64bit), and don't have any problems downloading. I just successfuly saved from the topical lectures here on theos, as well as the tnp site & also from digital ministries.
Perhaps there's a problem with your computer or the software, unless it's one particular lecture - can you post which site you are using & the particular teaching you tried to download, and if you like I can test if it works for me.
Suzana

Return to “General Questions”