Denominational Flavors??

_GCS 98

Post by _GCS 98 » Wed May 10, 2006 3:14 pm

I used to go to a home church in Arizona. It was the best "church" experience of my life. It was very edifying and encouraging. Ours was pretty small so it felt lonely sometimes but it was still great.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_AARONDISNEY

Post by _AARONDISNEY » Wed May 10, 2006 4:08 pm

I believe a gathering together is great. We have a church building and I believe that it's God's will that we do. For some He may rather they meet in someone's home in smaller settings.
However we are beginning a new thing at out church that sort of blends the ideas. We are going to start small groups on Sunday evenings and invite people who may have chosen not to go to our congregational meetings. Our church is about 80 people. My wife and I will be leading one of the groups in our home. We are very excited about it.
Reason:

_SoaringEagle

Post by _SoaringEagle » Sat May 13, 2006 2:12 pm

I can't say that I am an actual "member" of any one church, but I regularly go to a non-denomination church called "Southeast Christian Church" in Louisville Ky. My older brother has been going to a church called Belmar Baptist church, and I have started to go there as well (like every wednesday). I am mostly interested in having true fellowship with other saints, and in order to do that, I want to go beyond the denomination I mostly attend. It's weird for me, because I have pentecostal views, but have no problem being around those with other views. It's actually a great thing I believe God graced me with.
Reason:

Return to “General Questions”