Steve, can I download and copy to cd....

_SoaringEagle

Steve, can I download and copy to cd....

Post by _SoaringEagle » Sun Dec 25, 2005 9:51 pm

Can I download your lecture/teaching on "foundation series" and burn it on a cd for me to listen like when I am in a car or so?

Thanks, SoaringEagle
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_Steve

Post by _Steve » Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:12 am

Feel free! That's what they are there for. They are for free distribution and public consumption. Blessings!
Reason:
In Jesus,
Steve

_SoaringEagle

Post by _SoaringEagle » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:39 am

Steve, I for some reason cant seem to copy the downloads to cd. Is there any way that you could do that for me and mail them to me. This may be asking alot, and if you can't, I understand. You are probably busy and time may not permit you to do so. However, if you can, I can send you a money order of whatever amount you'd tell me to take care of the expenses of shipping and handling and time it would take for you to do so. Hope you can help, but am thankful regardless.

SoaringEagle
Reason:

_Sean

Post by _Sean » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:50 am

SoaringEagle wrote:Steve, I for some reason cant seem to copy the downloads to cd. Is there any way that you could do that for me and mail them to me. This may be asking alot, and if you can't, I understand. You are probably busy and time may not permit you to do so. However, if you can, I can send you a money order of whatever amount you'd tell me to take care of the expenses of shipping and handling and time it would take for you to do so. Hope you can help, but am thankful regardless.

SoaringEagle
Do you mean the "Foundations of the Christians Faith" series?
Also, do you want these on an audio CD so you can listen to them on a regular CD player?

Let me know and I can help you out.
Reason:
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:35)

_SoaringEagle

Post by _SoaringEagle » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:08 pm

That'd be real cool of you sean. Yeah, it's the Foundations of the Christians Faith series/lectures he has. I don't have a mp3 player, so it would have to be regular cds for a regular cd player. Thanks Sean.

SoaringEagle
ps. was that you on the godandscience forum board? I thought it was you, but didn't ask.
Reason:

_Sean

Post by _Sean » Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:46 pm

SoaringEagle wrote:That'd be real cool of you sean. Yeah, it's the Foundations of the Christians Faith series/lectures he has. I don't have a mp3 player, so it would have to be regular cds for a regular cd player. Thanks Sean.
If you private message me with your address I can send them to you. It's going to be about 24 CD's :)
SoaringEagle wrote: ps. was that you on the godandscience forum board? I thought it was you, but didn't ask.
Yea, it was me. I haven't been there since my wife went into labor and Hannah was born. Do you post there?
I just found that board and decided to post. It's a small world.
Reason:
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:35)

Return to “General Questions”