IMMINENT THREAT

dwight92070

IMMINENT THREAT

Post by dwight92070 » Fri May 20, 2022 8:51 am

I was listening to Charlie Kirk yesterday. He had Michelle Bachman (spelling?) on his program. The Biden administration is pushing for the WHO, i.e. the World Health Organization, to take TOTAL SOVEREIGNTY OVER OUR HEALTHCARE, here in the United States. This coming week, 194 member nations will be meeting in Europe (Brussels, I think), to vote on this. The head of the WHO is a Marxist, essentially put there by Communist China - Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

Charlie and Michelle said that the WHO has been the actual source of lockdown mandates and vaccine mandates in this country, these past 2 1/2 years. Apparently, Fauci, at the CDC, gets his orders from the WHO. Trump pulled the U.S. out of that so-called health organization. But, of course, Biden put us right back in it, after he was illegitimately declared to be our president.

Again, Biden is IN FAVOR of handing over sovereign control of OUR health care system to this international "health" organization permanently. Obama tried to take over our health care system, which is 1/7 of our economy, with Obamacare, but fortunately, Trump took the wind out of his sails.

What can we do? PRAY, and call all your Representatives and Senators NOW and ask them to do everything in their power to stop this.

Return to “Miscellaneous”