Small church in Highlands Ranch CO

Murf

Small church in Highlands Ranch CO

Post by Murf » Tue May 05, 2009 8:15 pm

My mom is looking for a small church in Highland Ranch/Littleton CO area. Anyone have any suggestions?
tim

schoel

Re: Small church in Highlands Ranch CO

Post by schoel » Mon May 11, 2009 1:16 pm

I live in the area.
What is she looking for in a church?

Dave

Murf

Post by Murf » Sun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Thanks for the help. We are now in Wichita together for my nephew's graduation. I figured I let her tell what kind of church she is looking for in her own words.

One that teaches the Truth.
Fairly close to Highlands Ranch (She doesn't mind Littleton but doesn't want to drive to Parker) hope that helps with the area.
She loves Charles Stanley.
She is not interested in Liturgical church.
Size isn’t important as long as she can find a small group within a large church.
She is currently going to Mountian View Christian with my sister and just doesn’t like the tone of the pastor. He is a nice enough guy but she is used to more meat in her sermons and less “I’m-Okay-Your-Okay” if that helps.

Some of my thoughts:
She is dispensational but doesn’t really know she is. End-times teachings is more important to her than she lets on but they aren’t the most important thing. I’m guessing she might fit in at a Calvary Chapel type church.
Thanks for your help.
tim

schoel

Post by schoel » Tue May 19, 2009 8:24 am

I think she'd like Calvary Chapel South Denver

From the time I was involved in some Calvary Chapel circles, I know some people on staff there and they love God and are committed to his Kingdom.

Murf

Post by Murf » Tue May 19, 2009 7:03 pm

thanks for your help. She is heading back to Denver in a couple of days so I will forword her the link. I hope she finds a home there.

tim

Return to “General”