New Forum

Post Problems, Suggestions, or Comments about the New Forum.
Greg

New Forum

Post by Greg » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:31 am

Hi To all,

I just wanted to say "hi" to all of you on this Forum. I was registered on the old Forum and was unable to participate after "the crash". So, it is nice to have this one up and running :D
There were many times I wanted to participate in conversations on the old Forum, but was unable to do so. Actually this is the only Forum I am a member of on the net. I wanted to keep active because I truly appreciate the teaching of Steve Gregg as he has been extremely helpfull to me in my studies on "Calvinism".

Anyway, it is nice to be here with you all, and I am looking forward to this new Forum.

In Christ Jesus, Greg

mattrose

Re: New Forum

Post by mattrose » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:58 am

Hey Greg :)

Glad you're able to interact now!

Allyn

Post by Allyn » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:51 am

I'm here as well. Its kind of wierd because at the old board I could only sometimes login. Since the crash several, several weeks ago I have moved into the full-preterist camp. Not sure if that move was related to the crash but it could have be. :D

Anyway, maybe we can have some discussions on the subject at times. That is if you can stand being around a heretic :twisted:

God Bless

Sean

Post by Sean » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:19 am

I made it here as well. Hopefully there will be more people come and post now. :geek:
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:30 am

Hi! Here I am!

I probably should put a picture of me in my avatar, but this one is so cute I'm going to keep it for a while. 8-)

RickC

Post by RickC » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:51 am

Hi folks,

In.

Btw, does anyone have an image resizer so I can post my pic in here? (it's too big)....

Have a good weekend, :)

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:54 am

Hello again, everyone!
I made it too, all the way across the ocean...
cool smilies, though I'd hate to meet this one in the dark - :o - looks too much like a skull!

one minor suggestion to admin: is it possible for the link to the old forum to be made to open in a new tab/window? (I think links in other forum did this automatically).

Sue
Suzana

Suzana

Post by Suzana » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:03 am

Hi Rick,
This is a site that someone posted before, to shrink photos:
Create Avatar
Suzana

RickC

Post by RickC » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:40 am

Thanks, Sue...it worked! (though I do need to get an updated pic also)....
Allyn helped me out the last time I needed this.

Allyn,
Gtsy again! I don't suppose this is the correct board (forum) to discuss Eschatology so I won't say much. I'm still partial-preterist; looking at things in an "already/not yet" way...but with more of an emphasis on the "already" than I've had before (kind of like a full-preterist but not really). Maybe we can discuss on the Eschatology board? I'm still in the middle of some studies on themes related....

P.S., All
I know a few folks from other forums who've said they wanted to join FBFF (the now old "Family Bible Fellowship Forum"). I expect to see some of them here soon. Also, I'm hoping the new IRC chat works on my olde computer...might see some of y'all there? :)

slipperyfish

Post by slipperyfish » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanks for all the work and getting this up and running.
Vic

Return to “New Forum”