Gregg vs. Keller?

Post Problems, Suggestions, or Comments about the New Forum.
dorianleigh

Re: Gregg vs. Keller?

Post by dorianleigh » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:58 pm

To all of Steve's groupies,

Your need to rescue Steve, only hinders his growth. Please step back and allow Steve to learn the lessons the Lord wants him to learn. You are all enabling him to remain deceived.

If you truly love Steve, you will speak the Truth to him and therefore enable him to confess his sins and be healed. The Bible tells us to "boast in our weaknesses", when you continually enable him to hide his weaknesses, you are blocking his healing. The fact that Steve became so defensive about a generic post which didn't even mention his name displays how his insecurities have been fostered by the people on this site who have an unhealthy dependence upon him. This is not helping Steve if that is what you are attempting to do. If you truly believed he was a strong leader, you wouldn't continue to rescue him, you would believe that he is able to assert his own convictions.

The fact that I'm not afraid to speak the truth to Steve, does not make me hostile, or any of the other labels which are being hurled in my direction in attempts to remove my voice.

Please stop drinking the Kool-aid and seek the Living Water which is the only beverage which will eternally quench your thirst!

I love you all and would ask you, how many unbelievers have you shared Jesus with today?

In His love,
Dorian

TK

Post by TK » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Good grief.

How in the world have we gotten along all these years without your wisdom to show us poor saps the way?

TK

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:59 pm

To all of Steve's groupies,

Your need to rescue Steve, only hinders his growth. Please step back and allow Steve to learn the lessons the Lord wants him to learn. You are all enabling him to remain deceived.

If you truly love Steve, you will speak the Truth to him and therefore enable him to confess his sins and be healed

Why are you so concerned about Steve and his shortcomings in your eyes? Why would you call responders to your accusations "groupies"? Come on "D" it's time to fess up and be straight about this. Follow Paul down straight street and confess your motives. Lastly, how is it you know what it is the Lord wants to teach him?

dorianleigh

Post by dorianleigh » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:24 pm

"poor saps", wow, I'll be praying for your view of yourself and the folks who follow Steve rather than Jesus.

Please stop victimizing Steve, he is not a victim who needs to be rescued. When he stands before the Lord, his enablers won't be allowed to rescue him. Let go and let God, Steve is an adult and doesn't need you all to treat him like a child.

God Bless to the self proclaiming "poor saps."

steve

Post by steve » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Dorian,

I do not know you, and you do not know me. I have no idea what "sins" of mine you would like for me to be confronted about, or how you might have knowledge of them.

We have never met nor conversed. The first I ever heard from you was when you called me on the air a week or so ago, commending me for not charging for anything at the website, and telling me I was a true man of God.

Then you sent me a photograph of yourself with your mother, and told me some information about your divorce. I wrote back and mentioned that I was in a relationship.

Beyond this, we have had no other communication, apart from this forum, in which you have done nothing but attack me, accuse me of vague "sins" and mischaracterized my activities on this forum and on my program.

In other words, you know nothing about me, except that I do not charge for stuff, that I am in a relationship, and whatever else you may have gleaned from this forum, from listening to the radio show, or from reading my bio at the website.

May I ask what it is that I have done to offend you or to warrant this unprovoked attack?

Return to “New Forum”