The Good shepherd.

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
john316yes

Re: The Good shepherd.

Post by john316yes » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:25 pm

Hold on my friend ... Your pretty excited about Calvinism ... Aren't you ... lol.

The Bible says," God cant be tempted by sin nor does he tempt anyone to sin ." I'm not saying that God sins nor is he the author of sin; furthermore, I'm certainty not saying that he tempt us to sin. That being said, in the case of Samson, it appears God used Samson's lust as a way to free the Israelites burden from the philistines. It says that Samson's choice, " was from the Lord." It was from the Lord, Samson's evil choice. Ultimately Samson's choice led him into the enemies territory. This was from the Lord because Samson killed more Philistines, while in the enemies camp then he outside the camp. Somehow God did not cause Samson to sin; it was his choice. Samson really had his eyes gouged out and he really repented for his sins.

God is still the great shepherd and he brought Samson's heart back to himself. He will never forsake us. You better believe it!!!

"Samson said, "Let me die with the Philistines!" Then he pushed with all his might, and down came the temple on the rulers and all the people in it. Thus he killed many more when he died than while he lived."

dizerner

Re: The Good shepherd.

Post by dizerner » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:09 pm

john316yes wrote:Hold on my friend ... Your pretty excited about Calvinism ... Aren't you ... lol
Guilty as charged. Calvinism is a doctrine against the promises of God.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”