suicide and mental illness

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
jaydam

suicide and mental illness

Post by jaydam » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:08 pm

Additionally, I believe that some of the psych drugs can alter the connection between the spirit realm and physical realm. Even an unsaved person becomes more susceptible to demonic activity.

I experienced a lot more "haunting" when I was unsaved and on the medication, in the form of very dark dreams, suggestive thoughts, etc.

Other friends of mine who were on meds also found themselves drawing demonic pictures, trapped in demonic dreams, or other problems. These are unsaved people, but people who still have some instinctual abhorrence to evil, and were troubled by what they were experiencing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

schoel

Re: suicide and mental illness

Post by schoel » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:24 pm

jaydam wrote:
From experience, I would say meds really do not lend themselves to healing since most prevent human emotional responses that should coincide with working out a problem. Positive and negative emotions are blocked. Such as conviction, remorse, hope; all feelings that when felt would lend themselves to a person changing their life. By blocking or limiting the experience of these emotions, I think you prohibit recovery.
Thanks for sharing this. I've suspected this but your experience lends credence to my suspicion.

TheEditor

Re: suicide and mental illness

Post by TheEditor » Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:48 am

I'm sure we can all pile high the antecdotal experiences, as much as you "pile high" anything. :lol: Like any other med, if it isn't working, then don't use it. But I have seen amazing results for some people, so I would hate to dissuade anyone from trying them if there is a legitimate need. Else, they may end up like my friend.

Regards, Brenden.
[color=#0000FF][b]"It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery."[/b][/color]

Return to “Radio Program Topics”