Conservative Bible Archaeology Ministry

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
Quilter2

Conservative Bible Archaeology Ministry

Post by Quilter2 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:25 pm

I have been listening to the 2009 Narrow Path programs, and a brother, I think his name was Bruce, was looking for information on conservative studies on this topic. Our daughter has been doing her christian service requirement for a Bible College at a ministry close to us in Akron, PA. She has started volunteering outside of the school requirement because she is very interested in their work.
Associates for Biblical Research is conservative but scholarly and the people are very nice to work with. If you visit their website, make sure you use the British spelling with the "a" after the first 4 letters in arch. Another organization which is dispensational has a site without the "a". ABR does not push an eschatology view as far as I can tell. They have for many years had a radio program called The Stones Cry Out. They also publish a wonderful magazines now for many years, called Bible and Spade, which is also conservative and back issues are available on CD. I hope this information is a help to someone.

Associates for Biblical Research
PO Box 144, Akron, PA 17501
Phone: +1 717-859-3443 | Fax: +1 717-859-3393
Toll Free: 1-800-430-0008 abr@biblearchaeology.org

Paula in PA

Joan

Re: Conservative Bible Archaeology Ministry

Post by Joan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 pm

Paula, I have always wanted to find a site like this. I look forward to paying a visit soon. Thanks! Joan

Return to “Radio Program Topics”