Question for next broadcast: 1948 precisely calculated???

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
MMathis

Re: Question for next broadcast: 1948 precisely calculated??

Post by MMathis » Tue May 19, 2015 1:45 am

Reminds me of the math puzzle to "guess" someone's age. You feed enough info til it comes true.

I can say for sure, Jesus won't be here this year. 2015 is not divisible by 7. How much more evidence do you need?
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

jpat1975

Post by jpat1975 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:13 am

Steve,

I had a chance to listen to the radio programs since then, and I agree with the other points and similar questions you addressed.

I was wondering what your thoughts were in general about my points "a)" and "b)" above regarding a useful future purpose for whatever it is God might have intended to do in 1948, looking forward:
I also see this as necessary for God to judge the world some last great global conflict, using the middle east as means to draw everyone into the fray.

So it serves primarily as:
a) Israel's turn for a national revival to come to Christ
b) A logistical means to bring about a final conflict by which he judges nations.

Thoughts?
Jon

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Tue May 19, 2015 9:49 am

Ah, but how about next year as the year for Jesus' return, 2016?
Not only is it divisible by 7, but consider the quotient when divided by 7, namely 288. ;)

The first digit "2" reminds us of the two divine persons—the Father and the Son. (Sorry, Trinitarians)
88 reminds us of 888, the number of "Jesus" in Greek (ιησους). Each Greek letter has a numerical value:

ι ` 10 iota
η ``8 eta
σ 200 sigma
ο `70 omicron
υ 400 upsilon
ς 200 sigma
~ 888 TOTAL

You may be wondering why there are two symbols for "sigma" in Greek. "σ" is used everywhere in a word except as the final letter. If sigma is the final letter in a word then "ς" is used.

You may recall some older English documents where s is used as the final letter but ʃ is used elsewhere in a word. This letter is called "esh."
For example the word "stresses" in those days was spelled "ʃtreʃʃes."
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

Return to “Radio Program Topics”