The Case for Lee Strobel

_Rick_C

The Case for Lee Strobel

Post by _Rick_C » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:59 pm

New book!
The Case for Lee Strobel
by Smorgas Bord
JestMinister-Fortuitous Press
(actual release date will be announced by Jack & Rexella Van Impe just before the rapture happens in 2012)

Is there evidence that Lee Strobel really existed?
Was and is he mere fiction or myth?
Can we verify the "historical Lee" from reliable, documented sources?
Need we separate the "historical Lee" from the "Strobel of faith"?
Does Lee Strobel actually live today?
How can we know?

The Case for Lee Strobel has answers to these intriguing and puzzling dilemmas . . . .

Reviews

"Smorgas Bord has done a thorough-going investigation into the extant newspaper manuscripts that will lead the reader to carefully reconsider if Lee was, in fact, an atheist and lawyer who became a Christian. Bord's research into the Chicago archives is captivating, mesmerizing, complete"
--- J.M. Poreland

"If you add up the page numbers, starting with even, then odd numbers, and skip back and forth, then divide them by 60, then 6, and multiply by 7: There is undeniable proof Lee Strobel lived and is living today"
--- Grant Jeff-Ree

"Scoffers, who say Lee Strobel's television appearances are mere 'computerized graphics' generated from a sheet that Lee allegedly had covering himself while napping: They have another thing coming! Eyewitness reports from The Joan Ankerburg Show, including Mz. Ankerburg herself, a camera man, and a taxi driver testify Lee was a real person and lives today. Smorgas Bord has done extra-assignments in his homework"
--- C.A. Darson

"In a post-postmodernist age of doubt doubting doubt after doubt; Smorgas Bord brings a breath of fresh air of examination from a variety of inscrutably verifiable evidential resources. That Lee Strobel existed and does exist is beyond questionable doubt. The 'Lee of history' and the 'Strobel of faith' are one and same individual, as Bord so eloquently and extensively elaborates. We needn't---rather, we shan't!---make such a dichotomous, false distinction!"
--- N.T. Right?

"Past refusals of Lee Strobel Skeptics to face the evidence can't dodge the facts this time around. Smorgas Bord has brought even more evidence to the table. His book will prove to be an inevitable feast for apologetics in Lee Strobel studies"
--- Billi Jane Craig

"What with all this himming and hawing if Lee Strobel ever existed---and does he actually live today?---Smorgas Bord will send the naysayers home with their tails wagglin' between their legs. For his great work, this good ol' boy deserves a warm slice of mom's apple pie a la mode and a doo-flichie-flichie!"
--- Wen Bitherington XXXIII

"While it can be argued that Lee Strobel didn't and doesn't necessarily exist; he may have and could still. Smorgas Bord gives evidence which, in my mind, show it more probable Lee existed than he did not. Until legitimate arguments can be made against Bord's proposals, I have no reason to doubt his conclusions. "Lee Strobel is," in Bord's, and in my opinion"
--- S.T. Eve-Gregg

"Great book, cover to cover!
Gimme an L. Gimme an E. Gimme an E!
What's that spell? Strobel!"
--- MatHugh Neverknew

"I've been eagerly awaiting Smorgas Bord's new book for so long it seems like aions & aions & aions....."
--- Pi D. On

"I think the table of contents looks pretty good...I think. Actually, after thinking about it, yeah, I do think so! I think I might read the book even, I think."
--- Rick_C, hehehe, ;)
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
“In Jesus Christ God ordained life for man, but death for himself” -- Karl Barth

_mattrose

Post by _mattrose » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 pm

haha, very clever :)

I've read some good Christian parodies

I really liked 'The Mantra of Jabez' and 'Right Behind' was pretty decent.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
Hemingway once said: 'The world is a fine place and worth fighting for'

I agree with the second part (se7en)

Return to “Teachers, Authors, and Movements”