Live IRC Sue Ann ?

Jill

Live IRC Sue Ann ?

Post by Jill » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Last edited by Jill on Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

selah

Re: Sue Ann. Live IRC? karenprtlnd........

Post by selah » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:41 pm

karenprtlnd wrote:a temporary memo.

uhh....what? :?: :) what does "IRC" stand for? ...and for that matter, why put our names in the thread title!? :lol:
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Jill

Post by Jill » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:10 pm

Last edited by Jill on Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

selah

Post by selah » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:49 pm

karenprtlnd wrote:Oh. Sorry....

Its on the main board. It allows for a live type-in(my term) dialogue. I had some time today and noticed your name kept coming up. I had PM'ed you. I waited for a long time, added a reply to another attacking post or yours, but this time it had been sort of a gang-up I felt. (SDA style I'm thinking). Now I'm no longer in IRC. I've had a good time there sometimes. This "memo" thread was for your eyes only, but now is no longer delete-able because you posted on it. You make me nuts.

Never mind.
Karen, do you think the moderator might delete it if you ask him to? They can probably do all kinds of management on this forum. Maybe they will see this (I hope you get a chance to read this first!) and simply "delete." (Thank you, moderator)

uhhh, I did not mean to "attack." That was not my intention at all.

I am not easily offended, so I don't perceive "attacks" to be my style. If you are able to read my posts believing that, or at least try to believe that, then my words may appear more kind. I'll invest more of me to kindness. Will you forgive me for my mistakes?

I don't know what PM means, or IRC, or what it means for my "name kept coming up," or many, many things. I don't know what a "memo" thread is either. I've got a whole lot to learn, don't I? :roll:
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

selah

Post by selah » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:59 pm

oops...

Karen,

I'm sorry for replying to the first post on this thread, which you apparently did not want me to do.

I thought maybe you had started this thread as a result of my suggestion for a new one, and I thought THIS was the thread.

I hope you're doing okay.

(think of a sincere facial expression somewhere between smiling, repentant, and inviting)

Return to “Latter Day Saints (aka Mormonism)”