The Great "I Am"

darinhouston

Re: The Great "I Am"

Post by darinhouston » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:54 am

Perhaps Jesus was speaking prophetically since he was often speaking the words of God. Pretty consistent application throughout scripture of who raised Jesus.
the Bible wrote:God raised him up again, having loosed the pangs of death, since it was not possible for him to be held by it.
Acts 2:24

This Jesus God raised up again. Acts 2:32.

You put to death the Prince of life, the one whom God raised from the dead, a fact to which we are witnesses.
Acts 3:15.

Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead. Acts 4:10.

The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom you had put to death by hanging him on a cross. Acts 5:30.

God raised him up on the third day. Acts 10:40.

God raised Him from the dead... God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, "You are My son; Today I have begotten You." He raised him up from the dead, no longer to return to corruption... He whom God raised did not undergo corruption.
Acts 13:30-37.

His Son, who came to be out the seed of David according to the flesh, fixed son of God in power by the resurrection out of the dead, according to the Spirit of Holiness, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 1:3-4

Those who believe in Him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. Romans 4:24.

Therefore we have been buried with him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life. Romans 6:4

But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit which dwells in you.
Romans 8:11. God raised him from the dead. Romans 10:9.

Now God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power. 1 Corinthians 6:14.

Moreover we are even found to be false witnesses of God, because we testified against God that He raised Christ, whom He did not raise, if in fact the dead are not raised.
1 Corinthians 15:15.

We also believe, therefore we also speak knowing that He who raised the Lord Jesus will raise us also with Jesus.
2 Corinthians 4:13-14.

The God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory.... He raised him from the dead and seated him at His right hand in the heavenlies.
Ephesians 1:17-20.

You turned to God from idols to serve a living and true God, and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead.
1 Thessalonians 1:10

...through him are believers in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope are in God.
1 Peter 1:21

God the Father, who raised him from the dead. Galatians 1:1.

Return to “The Trinity”