When was the Trinity revealed?

Paidion

Re: When was the Trinity revealed?

Post by Paidion » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:56 pm

I'm sorry, but I can't find agreement with the idea that there is a change of subject at the end of Acts 13:33-34.
That's all right, 3R. I have no need for you to agree. Every thinking person has a way of examining and interpreting Jesus' words and the apostolic writings.
It is a joy to be aware of your respect for those with whom you disagree. You truly exhibit the spirit of God in your attitude!
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

3Resurrections

Re: When was the Trinity revealed?

Post by 3Resurrections » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:24 pm

Hi again Paidion,

Awww, that's so kind to a newbie member - made me cry! But I should tell you, it took many years to bail the buckets of bitterness out of the bottom of my boat before it would float again. That cult-church did wretched things with our family dynamics, and it was a long time before healing set in. God was patient with me, though, even when I had times of railing at Him in despair. I would be ungrateful indeed if I didn't try to treat my brothers and sisters with the same grace I've been given. And probably many of those who visit this site can relate to something similar that God has done or is doing in their lives.

Return to “The Trinity”