Christian Chiropractic charity?

KyleB

Christian Chiropractic charity?

Post by KyleB » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:00 am

I had a recent experience with extreme neck pain and was blessed to be seen by a skilled chiropractor and am now pain free. Because of this experience I have been thinking that there are probably people in the world who might be able to support themselves and their families through work, except that they have debilitating injuries/pain, and cannot afford treatment.

I was thinking it would be wonderful if there were some sort of mission organization where Christian chiropractors offered free treatment/gospel to people in need. I would love to support a ministry like this, it would not only provide a loving service, but could also enable people become productive, making a much bigger impact than just giving someone food. Has anyone ever heard of such an organization?

jeremiah

Re: Christian Chiropractic charity?

Post by jeremiah » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 pm

hey kyle,
i haven't heard of anything like that, but i agree that it sounds like a good idea. maybe if the need is found, then offerings could be made and prayed for so the practitioners' willingness to offer free service wouldn't be a big issue.

grace to you and your family...
Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his work.

KyleB

Post by KyleB » Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 am

I found this one, I don't know anything about it. I'll see what I can find out.

http://www.christianchiropractors.org/

Felix

Post by Felix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:44 am

Hi Kyle,
Very informative site and thanks for sharing with others also. Like to say chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints which includes headaches, back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs.
[url=http://www.grayslakechiropractors.com/libertyville-chiropractic-2/]Libertyville Chiropractic[/url]

Return to “Giving/Tithing/Stewardship”