More news and need more prayers for my wife Michelle

Sean

More news and need more prayers for my wife Michelle

Post by Sean » Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 am

Hello again all. My wife Michelle was starting to do better but discovered a lump on her breast. She has since tested positive for breast cancer (stage 1). Please pray for strength for all of us during this time and that God's will be done.
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

Paidion

Re: More news and need more prayers for my wife Michelle

Post by Paidion » Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 am

Sean, I do pray for you and Michelle!

I would like to relate to you the case of my Aunt Verna. Whether or not this is relevant to you is up to God and to Michelle and you. I do not suggest that Michelle try this, but I only tell the true story of Verna when she discovered she had breast cancer. Verna was an intinerant Pentecostal minister. She used to substitute for pastors when they were on vacation. She was well-acquainted with prayer for healing. So one day she went forward in a Pentecostal service to be healed of her breast cancer. When she was about half way up to the front, she heard in her mind what she was sure was the voice of God, "Don't go up there. Just trust me." So she turned around and went back to her seat.

The cancer grew, but she had no pain. Doctors advised surgery, but she declined. So as the cancer grew, nurses would come and dress it (there were fluids which ran from it). My aunt (who was already about 75 when had become aware of the cancer) lived for 11 more years without pain! She did die from the cancer, and had some pain near the end.
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Sat May 10, 2014 11:12 am

Sean, I pray and ask the Lord that He would use this cancer to bring you and your family closer to Him in reliance and faith as well as bring Him glory through her healing with the understanding that we submit to His will in all things.

As a personal testimony, the Lord did some amazing things in my life over the past few years that taught me a lot about the body of Christ, the support of the Church through love and prayers, and His amazing grace by healing me of stage iii colon cancer. I would honestly choose to go through that time again if given the choice.

Blessings, Jarrod
Sean wrote:Hello again all. My wife Michelle was starting to do better but discovered a lump on her breast. She has since tested positive for breast cancer (stage 1). Please pray for strength for all of us during this time and that God's will be done.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Sat May 10, 2014 11:22 am

Sean wrote:Hello again all. My wife Michelle was starting to do better but discovered a lump on her breast. She has since tested positive for breast cancer (stage 1). Please pray for strength for all of us during this time and that God's will be done.
I'll be praying, Sean.

darinhouston

Post by darinhouston » Sun May 11, 2014 8:50 am

Praying here

Ian

Post by Ian » Wed May 14, 2014 3:29 pm

I will pray for you Sean. I know what you`re going through.

I would be grateful if you would reciprocate I`m afraid. As of six weeks ago my wife has been known to have ovarian cancer, has had a major operation since and been told she has two to three years to live, despite chemotherapy. She is 50.
A week after this first came to light, pehaps my closest Swiss friend, Rène, was diagnosed with lung cancer. His situation is even worse, and he may only have weeks to live. Rène is 52.
Adriana is at least mostly pain-free (though her new waste disposal arrangement is taking a lot of getting used to) and she is handling the chemo without undue side-effects. Rène on the other hand is in pain, how much I don`t exactly know as he and his wife (my wife`s closest friend) are not disclosing much, even to us.

My wife has a strong faith (notwithstanding Mary being terribly important to her) but Rène has none (that he has ever disclosed at least).

I`ve had trials in life before, but nothing in this league.

Michelle

Post by Michelle » Wed May 14, 2014 7:10 pm

I'm so sorry, Ian. I will be praying for you, your wife, and your friend.

Homer

Post by Homer » Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 am

Sean,

You and Michelle are prayed for. Please keep us informed so we will remember. God be with you.

Sean

Post by Sean » Sat May 17, 2014 8:49 am

Ian wrote:I will pray for you Sean. I know what you`re going through.

I would be grateful if you would reciprocate I`m afraid. As of six weeks ago my wife has been known to have ovarian cancer, has had a major operation since and been told she has two to three years to live, despite chemotherapy. She is 50.
A week after this first came to light, pehaps my closest Swiss friend, Rène, was diagnosed with lung cancer. His situation is even worse, and he may only have weeks to live. Rène is 52.
Adriana is at least mostly pain-free (though her new waste disposal arrangement is taking a lot of getting used to) and she is handling the chemo without undue side-effects. Rène on the other hand is in pain, how much I don`t exactly know as he and his wife (my wife`s closest friend) are not disclosing much, even to us.

My wife has a strong faith (notwithstanding Mary being terribly important to her) but Rène has none (that he has ever disclosed at least).

I`ve had trials in life before, but nothing in this league.
I will be praying for your wife as well.
He will not fail nor be discouraged till He has established justice in the earth. (Isaiah 42:4)

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Tue May 20, 2014 11:23 pm

Keep the faith.

I'm a 14 year survivor of cancer.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “Prayer, Praise & Testimonies”