Preschool or not?

selah

Re: Preschool or not?

Post by selah » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:04 am

Homersteve wrote:Well, my son turned four and I'm getting a little nervous about kindergarten though it's a little while off. I don't want to put him in pre-school. I don't even want to put him in kindergarten, much less public school. A friend of mine told me about a program called A BEKA and I need to look more into it. Another friend of mine son is in kindergarten and gets bullied on the bus ride to and from school.

This is a bit overwhelming to me. I always remind myself Jesus said to be anxious for nothing however, I don't want that to be an excuse for laziness. Please pray for me and I'll keep keeping on.
Homersteve, It sounds like you don't believe you have a choice in the matter. Don't you?

What did you find out about BEKA? I'm interested to know more about it. I have often appreciated our local homeschooler's association. I have found many role models among homeschooling parents, and the children have had many wonderful opportunities for learning and experiencing good things, while under the supervision of Christian parents.

I will pray for you and your family.
Selah*
Jesus said, "I in them and you in Me, that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that you have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me." John 17:23

Return to “Marriage & Divorce”