Justified by HIS Blood

paulespino

Justified by HIS Blood

Post by paulespino » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:41 pm

Justified means that we are declared free of any wrong doings.
Justified means that we are free of guilt.

Romans 5:8-9
But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Paul is saying that all sinners or the entire Adam's race has now been justified by Christ's blood even when we were still sinners and therefore all sinners have now been justified by Christ's blood even without repenting. The effect of being justified by Christ blood in us is that in the end we will not experience the wrath of God. This does not mean that we have eternal life yet or that we can enter his kingdom. Being justified by Christ's blood means that God does not look at our sins anymore but instead God sees the blood of Christ which is holy and therefore does not count our sins against us or does not charge us of sins anymore. Although in the eyes of God we are clean this does not mean that we can enter his kingdom because God is not going to pull our hands to force us to enter his kingdom but instead he will wait for us to come back to his kingdom by surrendering our lives to Jesus by putting our faith in his son.

Just like the father of the prodigal son although the father knew that his son is sinning still he does not charge his son with sin but instead patiently waited for his son to come back to his Mansion or Palace. This is the same with us , God does not charge us of our sins but instead is patiently waiting for us to come back to him through Christ.

Paidion

Re: Justified by HIS Blood

Post by Paidion » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:20 pm

Justified means that we are declared free of any wrong doings.
It is not at all obvious that this is how the word translated as "justify" is used in the New Testament. Rather it is the way that people who hold to a certain theory of salvation interpret it.

Sometimes the biblical writers use "justify" in the same way we use the word today. I am a retired teacher. If I needed to justify my teaching methods, I would show that they were in accord with the aims of the department of education and the local school board.

I have not yet been convinced that the past tense of the Greek verb, translated as "justified" EVER means "counted as righteous" or "declared to be righteous." But clearly it sometimes means "made righteous."
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 am

Thanks for that info. Paidion. I'm still in the process of polishing my understanding regarding this verse.

paulespino

Post by paulespino » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:40 pm

I knew a man here in Canada who was married with 2 kids ( boys). He and his wife always fight. One day the man and his wife had an argument again, the man lost control of himself and strangled his wife to death. The man hired a very good lawyer and the lawyer defense was that the man was temporarily INSANE during the time he killed his wife and Therefore CAN NOT be Criminally responsible. The man won his case and is now FREE.
The man has committed the offense but was not charge due to Insanity.

This is the same with Adam's Race or with the fallen human race. We human are responsible for our sins but at the same time the reason we sin and can not avoid sinning is because of our Sinful Nature. Sinful Nature is the tendency or the desire to commit sin. Our Tendency to commit sin increased drastically when Adam's knowledge increased because when the knowledge of Adam increased his awareness between right and wrong also increased and therefore his chance of committing sin also increased. Adam's increased in knowledge is not imputed to us but our knowledge also increased because Adam passed this knowledge to us by teaching. He first taught his children then his children taught their children and so on.
The reason human sin so easily is because our knowledge between right and wrong also increased which was not imputed to us but rather was passed on to us through the teachings of our parents or elders.
Our knowledge between right and wrong serves as a LAW for us. Therefore increased in knowledge between right and wrong means increased in LAW for us.

Conclusion:
1) Increased in knowledge between the Basic of right and wrong means increased in LAW for us.
2) The reason we sin easily is because our knowledge beteween right and wrong also increased which was passed on to us by our elders or parents.
The increased of our knowledge between right and wrong means the increased of LAW for us because knowledge between right and wrong serves as a law for us.
3) Adam was part responsible for the reason we sin. The reason for this is because he passed on to us his increased of knowledge between right and wrong by teaching his children and his children passed it on by teaching their children and so on.
4) BECAUSE Adam is part responsible for the reason we sin easily, God sent Jesus to die on the cross so that his blood will serve as a payment for our sins and that the wrath of God will be satisfied therefore making us justified in the eyes of God.
5) Although we have committed sins we are now free of being charge of theses sins for the reason that Adam was partially to be blamed for our increased in the desire of sinning.

Summary of the Analogy;
The man was Justified from murder because he was found not to be criminally responsible due to insanity.

We christians are justified by the Blood of Christ because we are found not to be fully responsible for our sins. Adam was partially responsible because he passed on to us his increased in knowledge between right and wrong through his teachings.

Return to “General Bible Discussion”