Steve Gregg Bible Commentary

Perry

Re: Steve Gregg Bible Commentary

Post by Perry » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:17 am

jarrod wrote: Perry, you are the man! I am impressed with the work you are doing. You are setting the pace for the rest of us!
Jarrod
Jarrod,
Wow! You are really getting after it with this Kingdom of God lectures. I'm going to have to step up my game. ;) Keep it up!

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:37 am

Perry wrote:Wow! You are really getting after it with this Kingdom of God lectures. I'm going to have to step up my game. ;) Keep it up!
Ha, you are the one that is the inspiration to me :) I only did a couple of those lectures by myself though... I listened to almost all of them on a recent drive to Colorado and when I got back I used http://www.foxtranscribe.com/ to get the rest of them done :) I think that the message of the Kingdom needs to be presented to as many people as possible in as many mediums of communication as possible.

Thanks Perry! Jarrod

steve

Post by steve » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi Perry,

I sent you those notes as an attachment on May 1st. Check your in-box for that date. If they aren't there, let me know and I'll send them again.

Perry

Post by Perry » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:24 pm

jarrod wrote: I used http://www.foxtranscribe.com/ to get the rest of them done :)

Awww... you cheated! ;)

I considered a transcription service back when I started this project, but realized that to transcribe The Authority of Scripture series, would cost around $1,500.00 (At the foxtranscribe rate, which is about what the other services we found at the time were charging). So I decided to putter away at it myself.

Perry

Post by Perry » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:25 pm

steve wrote:Hi Perry,

I sent you those notes as an attachment on May 1st. Check your in-box for that date. If they aren't there, let me know and I'll send them again.
Yup, I have those.

Thanks Steve.

jarrod

Post by jarrod » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:57 am

Perry wrote:Awww... you cheated! ;)
Ha, you say that in jest, but I really struggled with that and prayed about it. I was working on the transcription bit-by-bit at the end of a work day. There are some new huge opportunities that have come to our business that is consuming a lot of time. I felt a lot of peace about using foxtranscription.com and that it was a good use of His resources that I steward. My order for the last 5-6 of the series was under $500.

Jarrod

Return to “General Bible Discussion”