liberal "christians" and the unseen realm

Angels & Demons
ronee

liberal "christians" and the unseen realm

Post by ronee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:04 pm

it never ceases to amaze me how liberal "christians" rule out an unseen realm altogether??? it never ceases to amaze me how the world in general and mainstream christians look to genetics to answer so many of the problems that occur in our minds...i am learning from luke 13:10-17 and how many more in our body's??? like keith green once said in first person in a song about the devil "nobody believes in me anymore" i think the work of this unseen world is "hidden in plain sight"

darinhouston

Re: liberal "christians" and the unseen realm

Post by darinhouston » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 am

While I think he's a bit speculative, Frank Peretti's novels really woke me up to the spiritual realm. While it may or may not be like he portrays it, I'm convinced it must be something like he portrays.

IsaacJ

Post by IsaacJ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:24 pm

I agree, it's strange to me for one to already believe in the existence of God and then try to explain away miracles or think and make decisions in the same world-view as an atheist. I often like to read William Barclay's commentaries on the bible because of his Historical insights, but I hate the way He'll explain away nearly everything supernatural...so strange to me.

I think we all have the tendency though to follow the mindset of the world and forget what we know and what it implies.

ronee

Post by ronee » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm

i live in santa cruz ca. i do mission work in the heart of the little town...seriously oppressed little town...the thing that keeps me the clearest is having my head in the word of God more than in the things of the world...also personal spiritual battles overcome this way...and this way alone! http://www.roneecurry.com

Return to “Angelology & Demonology”