Doctor hears GOD

__id_2247

Doctor hears GOD

Post by __id_2247 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:44 pm

Florida Man is Raised from the Dead when Doctor Obeys God's Voice to Pray that He Will Live Again
Aimee Herd (March 3, 2008)

"All of a sudden these words came out, 'Father, I cry out for this man's soul, if he does not know You, raise him from the dead.'"

EDITOR'S NOTE: One of the "callings" that we feel the Lord has given us here at BCN, is to report on the good and often miraculous things God is doing on Earth in our time. In pursuing this, we've uncovered some wonderfully encouraging reports from all over the world, some even about resurrections. It's always amazing to read a testimony about someone being raised from the dead in another—often third world—country, but when it happens in your own nation, it's especially exciting. Such is the case this time, with the story that follows, and my thanks to Pastor Kenneth Lieberman for alerting me to it. As incredible and newsworthy as the report seems, it has unfortunately received little press coverage. I'm hoping our subscribers will not only read this remarkable account, but pass it on to many others—to the glory of God. Nothing is impossible with Him! -Aimee Herd, BCN.

Dr. Crandall prays(Florida, USA)—Just a story about Dr. Chauncey Crandall would be interesting enough on its own; a Christian doctor who practices medicine in Palm Beach, Florida, and prays with his patients.

"The reason I pray for people is because I found, early in my trained practice, that there were miracles, unexplained healings," explains Dr. Crandall.

But when a man named Jeff Markin walked into the Palm Beach Gardens Hospital Emergency Room, and promptly collapsed on the floor due to a massive heart attack, the most astounding miracle was about to be witnessed.

According to the WSVN 7-News report, Markin could not be revived even after many efforts by hospital staff. By the time his heart had been stopped for nearly an hour, the call went out for Dr. Crandall.

"As I entered the ER it was like a war zone," recounted Crandall. "Here was this lifeless body on a stretcher. His face, his arms, his legs were pitch black with death. I said, 'Let's just call the code, let's end it because there's no life left.'"

But just as Dr. Crandall was walking out of the room, he heard from God.

"A voice told me to turn around and pray for that man. I looked down at the body, and I said, 'Lord, what can I pray for this man? He's gone.' All of a sudden these words came out, 'Father, I cry out for this man's soul, if he does not know You, raise him from the dead,'" the doctor said.

Although the hospital staff was already preparing Markin's body for the morgue, Dr. Crandall asked for him to be shocked one more time. When they finally did, Markin's heart began to beat perfectly, and he started breathing on his own.

Jeff Markin wasn't a Believer before the day he was resurrected, but is now attending church.

Watch the 7-News video of this amazing resurrection from the dead by CLICKING HERE. Read the full account at the link provided.

Source: Louis Aguirre – WSVN 7-News
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_Michelle

Post by _Michelle » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:32 am

Hello Spirit1st,

The site where you got that article asks that you link to it if you reprint anything. So, here you go:

Breaking Christian News

Original news report on WSVN 7-news

Why did you put this in the Book of Acts forum?

Michelle
Reason:

_Paidion

Post by _Paidion » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:26 pm

If it had been I who was sharing this story, I'm sure I would put it in the Book of Acts area as well. For Acts records many miracles of God among his people --- including bringing a man back to life.

And there was a young man named Eutychus sitting on the window sill, sinking into a deep sleep; and as Paul kept on talking, he was overcome by sleep and fell down from the third floor and was picked up dead. But Paul went down and fell upon him, and after embracing him, he said, "Do not be troubled, for his life is in him." Acts 20:9,10
Reason:
Paidion
"Not one soul will ever be redeemed from hell but by being saved from his sins, from the evil in him." --- George MacDonald

__id_2247

Post by __id_2247 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:35 pm

I prayed over my son and another time ,my mother. they both came back and were dead!

Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Anyone with ,the HOLY GHOST has All the Powers of the kingdom with in them

We might not use these Powers? Still, they are in us!

Faith will only reveal this and Faith , only works one way !
By LOVE!

Gal 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Act 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
Act 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

You know Why, Peter pulled this man up?

Because, HE knew the mans faith was weak !

So the man had to have Faith or Fall!

Peter helped his faith!
Reason:

_Paidion

Post by _Paidion » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Should you not be telling us the whole story "Spirit1st"?

What about the times you prayed for people when they did not recover?
Reason:
Paidion
"Not one soul will ever be redeemed from hell but by being saved from his sins, from the evil in him." --- George MacDonald

__id_2247

Post by __id_2247 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm

Yes ,Your correct ,not all get healed.
Jesus CHRIST HIMSELF , prayed for others who did not get healed.

Mat 13:54 And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
Mat 13:55 Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas?
Mat 13:56 And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things?
Mat 13:57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honor, save in his own country, and in his own house.
Mat 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Of course,HE could have healed ALL. But, HE was being an example to us. So HE could not go beyond what we could do!

Yes, We must have Faith to receive anything From the LORD. all the gifts and blessings ,He has for us must be received though Faith

Still , it must be done though LOVE and HIS Will!

I personally think, And have no real scripture to back it up?
But ,I think ,Fasting and going before the elders takes less faith????

if it is true or not, I cannot honestly say?
But it has never failed me or anyone I know of!
Reason:

_Michelle

Post by _Michelle » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Paidion wrote:If it had been I who was sharing this story, I'm sure I would put it in the Book of Acts area as well. For Acts records many miracles of God among his people --- including bringing a man back to life.
So do the gospels and 1Kings, to name a few. I was just curious about why spirit1st chose this forum, that's all; I wasn't making a point or anything. I might have put it into the Testimonies of God's Greatness or Misc. Essays by Participants forums myself, although I don't think it was a poor choice to put it here.
Reason:

__id_2247

Post by __id_2247 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:29 pm

Well to be honest? It appeared as if it should be Here!
I cannot say Why fully as I do not really know why. It seemed Perfect here!

This is the type of miracles we see in ACTS.
As well as in our lives!

Some think, the book will be written more by others in our time period or even the Great Tribulation.

i have had many miracles, still I would doubt any were worthy to be added to acts. All perfect miracles by Our LORD. Yet I was not perfect in Faith with any , I think!

I typed 14 pages of story's once.
and have had more since!

Not Once did I show perfect faith in my thinking,You would think a person with so many miracles would be a tower of faith? I am not, I doubt I have much more than the average child of GOD.
Reason:

_Suzana

Post by _Suzana » Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:58 am

Jesus CHRIST HIMSELF , prayed for others who did not get healed.
Mat 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

I personally find it hard to believe that Jesus ever prayed for anyone unsuccessfully - I think that perceiving peoples' unbelief, He just didn't do the miracles.
(I am not sure if this can be proven, either way, just my own thoughts. I was about to say just my feelings, no proof at all, but that might be grounds for being banned from the forum) :)
The exception would be when He prayed for 'this cup' to pass from Him, but specified not His will but the Father's will be done.

Joh 11:41 Then they took away the stone where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, Father, I thank You that You have heard Me.
Joh 11:42 And I know that You hear Me always, but because of the people who stand by I said it, so that they may believe that You have sent Me.

It is great to hear when God performs miracles in our day; and I'm not at all surprised that the secular press don't report these.
It doesn't help of course when there's a lot of advance fanfare about 'miracle meetings' by famous (?infamous) televangelists, and then little hard evidence of actual verifiable miracles.
Reason:

__id_2247

Post by __id_2247 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:16 am

WELL, The Creator gave us a Part of HIm , that we might know TRUTh We really do not need things written down to know if its TRUTH! In fact, I would guess? anti-christ will have much lies written in news papers and on T.V.

Even today many lies are told by the news and press and even in our school books!

We cannot trust the world, But, we can trust Our LORD JESUS CHRIST!

He did have to pray for this guy twice!

Mar 8:22 And he cometh to Bethsaida: and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him.
Mar 8:23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if he saw aught.
Mar 8:24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
Mar 8:25 After that he put his hands again upon his eyes, and made him look up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.

I really do not know , if he ever prayed for any , that were not healed.

The Question would then become? Did Our LORD know failure as we know failure?

As we at times pray for others and see no results, Did this Ever happen to our LORD?

Heb 4:15 For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Not really sure, as I see No scripture is fully reveal this TRUTH?
Reason:

Return to “Acts & Epistles”