Doctor hears GOD

_Suzana

Post by _Suzana » Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:52 am

Yes, but there's a few conditions attached....

(ASV) Ye husbands, in like manner, dwell with your wives according to knowledge, giving honor unto the woman, as unto the weaker vessel, as being also joint-heirs of the grace of life; to the end that your prayers be not hindered.

Mat 21:22 And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.

Jas 4:3 You ask and receive not, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it upon your lusts.

Jas 5:16 Confess faults to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much.
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

__id_2247

Post by __id_2247 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:40 am

Yes ,DEAR Sister .I know those scriptures well!

He took nothing from the woman, But simple put the burden on the man!

As Far as receiving, We Must Know , we are going to receive, As I know ! We thank HIM long before we receive, As if we have it NOW!

I typed 14 pages of miracles ,once about 3 or so years ago.
And of course had many since also!

I LOVE to watch HIS HAND at work, I never know HOW HE will work things out or do them, As HE hardly has a pattern to watch?

It is kind of like Watching a MOVIE. KNOWING, It is going to take place, But hardly Ever how it is done????

Sure is WONDERFUL, To BELONG TO HIM. And KNOW, FOR a FACT,ALL things Work for OUR GOOD Always!

looked like I was counted OUT, A great number of times, Only to come back, Even better than before !

Sure is a GREAT BLESSING, To know OTHERS also LOVE MY LORD JESUS CHRIST and HE is Blessing there , LIVES ALSO.THANK YOU FATHER GOD, FOR these BROTHERS AND SISTERS .
MAY I BLESS THEM LORD ,
in Some small way.In the MIGHTY NAME OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST!thank YOU LORD!
Reason:

_Suzana

Post by _Suzana » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:40 am

Sure is WONDERFUL, To BELONG TO HIM. And KNOW, FOR a FACT,ALL things Work for OUR GOOD Always!
Amen!
Reason:

Return to “Acts & Epistles”