The question of the Sadducees

verbatim

Re: The question of the Sadducees

Post by verbatim » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 am

steve wrote:
Most obviously, Jesus' friend is raised from the dead (his body, still bound in grave clothes).
Agree, that Jesus friend is raised from the dead in conformity of 1 Cor 15:36 but with a heavenly body 1 Cor 15: 40, 44 & 49
Though the suggestion of sending the other Lazarus back from the dead was raised, in Luke 16, the decision seems to have been against it, and he was not raised.
I would tend to agree that they were different if Lazarus the beggar can be shown has a great faith to Jesus or become his follower before he ascended being carried by angels to Abrahams bosom and it will be against conformity of John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.
Through Jesus, Lazarus learn his teaching on how to be save; John 8:14 Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of myself, [yet] my record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

Thanks and God bless.
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth! Isaiah 52:7

Return to “The Gospels”