The Holy Mother Virgin Mary

RND

Re: The Holy Mother Virgin Mary

Post by RND » Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:07 pm

popeman wrote:Thanks, SteveF,

Your coments were refreshing compared to what I have been reading. I will acknowledge corruption in the church congregation (found in all christian faiths), but not in Church doctrine. Another day, another time. I think by the tone of circular reasoning ( gets boring because there is no education of the mind) I need to retire from this site for another and/or take my kids out. Tom, email me if you can and I can get you in touch with some pretty good refernce books. Peace baby, Popeman
If you are expecting anyone to agree with you "just because" I think you need to examine your reason for posting. "I will acknowledge corruption in the church congregation (found in all christian faiths), but not in Church doctrine." Eyes, and ears, "wide shut." Take it easy Popeman! See you on the other side. Lunch at the tree of life? 8-)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

You Are Israel
Sabbath Truth
Heavenly Sanctuary

Return to “Roman Catholicism”