Hello from NE Ohio

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
sonseeahray

Hello from NE Ohio

Post by sonseeahray » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 am

I was attracted to this site by the observation that it is not Fururist dominated. I've written on forums like this for over 20 years now. I still monitor several sites but do not write even a fraction of what I once did. Having grown up in Futurism I abandoned it in my early thirties (now 70) because of the severe logic problems that I was having with it. I had to rebuild my eschatology totally from scratch. I don't write much anymore because I have become burned out on trying to reason with Futurists, who always seem to be in the majority. Common sense and logic just goes over their heads.

I'll make a couple attempts to try to discover if I can contribute anything to this site. If I can't then I'll just move on. No need to bore anyone with my independent observations.
Last edited by sonseeahray on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Perry

Re: Hello from NE Ohio

Post by Perry » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:00 pm

sonseeahray,

I hope you feel welcome here. Not everyone around here is a futurist. You certainly won't be alone in that regard.

Bud

Post by Bud » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Hi sonseeahray,

I would be interested to read your "independant observations", as would many others here I dare say.

I hope you stick around :)
God bless you and yours,
Malachi 3:16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another, and the LORD gave attention and heard [it,] and a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the LORD and who esteem His name. (NASB) :)

sonseeahray

Post by sonseeahray » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:46 pm

This site is a waste of my time.
Last edited by sonseeahray on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Candlepower

Post by Candlepower » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:15 am

Welcome aboard!

backwoodsman
Location: Not quite at the ends of the earth, but you can see it from here.

Post by backwoodsman » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:34 am

Welcome, Larry.
sonseeahray wrote:I've listened to Steve's presentation and he is on the right track in fact toward the end he was right on.
Good to know.

Just by way of letting us know a little better where you're coming from, how near the "right track" would you say you are, and how sure are you of that?

Return to “The Courtyard”