carbon dating

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
zeke

carbon dating

Post by zeke » Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Hey all,hope everyone is doing well.I have a question that has been bothering me for some time.I would like to know how accurate carbon dating actually is.I hear and read all sorts of wild answers,but would like to know the truth.Also,is it possible to carbon date flesh that is not decomposed 0r petrified?Any help would be much appreciated.

nancyer

Re: carbon dating

Post by nancyer » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Zeke, hello hello. I don't know where you are, I'm in Southern California and I listen to a Christian radio station, KBright 740am. Bob Duko speaks on this very topic often in his debates with Christian and non Christians alike. He is of the opinion that carbon dating isn't very reliable at all and has quoted examples where carbon dating was used on something relatively "new" and was found to be tens of thousands of years old. His program is called Defending The Truth with Bob Duko, and airs Mon - Fri 5 - 6pm. Very interesting discussions and information. Check the internet if your not in this area, I think they air nationally but I'm not sure.

I hope this will help. Peace and blessings be with you

zeke

Re: carbon dating

Post by zeke » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:49 pm

Thank you Nancy,I will check this out. Bye the way,I live in Portland.Oregon.Thanks again.

Return to “The Courtyard”