Connection to Steve/ The Narrow Path

Introduce yourself, get to know others, and commune with one another!
thrombomodulin

Re: Connection to Steve/ The Narrow Path

Post by thrombomodulin » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:12 pm

These are the dates of the first appearance.

10/19/2004 , Tuesday Guest Steven Gregg - Revelation: Four Views : A Parallel Commentary, Pt 1
10/20/2004 , Wednesday Guest Steven Gregg - Revelation: Four Views : A Parallel Commentary, Pt 2
10/21/2004 , Thursday Guest Steven Gregg - Revelation: Four Views : A Parallel Commentary, Pt 3

utahbill

Post by utahbill » Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Like several others here I first heard Steve on Hank's radio program and ventured to The Narrow Path web site. Since then I have listened to about 95% of the mp3's at least once and some a half dozen times. I am a truck driver and some days I would listen to 8 hours of Steve (Yikes! indoctrination? Haha!!).

These lectures have been a huge blessing to me and have really super-charged my personal study time. Thanks so much!

psimmond

Post by psimmond » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:42 am

I was studying predestination several months back and someone's website linked to Steve's lectures. I have to say that The Narrow Path is one of my favorite websites. I've dowloaded several of Steve's lectures and recommended them to others.
Let me boldly state the obvious. If you are not sure whether you heard directly from God, you didn’t.
~Garry Friesen

Return to “The Courtyard”