Steve's response to challenges raised by Mark & Dusman

_Sean

Re: What's the only purpose of the wicked?

Post by _Sean » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:32 pm

Prakk wrote:
Sean wrote:
Moi wrote:"I wouldn't know how to reply to you except to point to the whole drift of scripture, which favors absolute and double predestination throughout. It is even found in the Psalms, That would be Psalm 92.
"I don't see how this even remotely supports predestination."
Really? The fact that they sprouted up quickly, like grass, only because they were to be destroyed forevermore. Their destruction is their purpose.

Hugh McBryde
I agree that destruction is thier purpose. But why? Because God made them that way or because they did iniquity? The Psalm says that those who did iniquity flourished, only to be destroyed forevermore.

It seems to answer the question often posed: Why do the wicked prosper and the righteous suffer? Because the wicked suffer eternally.

Again, Where does it say "God predestined the evil actions of these men so as to make them do eveil so He could destroy them eternally".
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:
By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:35)

_Anonymous

Post by _Anonymous » Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:22 am

Why did Jesus tell us to pray to God that "his will be done on earth as it is in heaven" if God's will is predestination?
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

Return to “Calvinism, Arminianism & Open Theism”