The Vegas Shooting

dwight92070

The Vegas Shooting

Post by dwight92070 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Obviously this shooter was angry at someone, given the arsenal he had both in his hotel room and his home. I heard that chemicals used for explosives were found in his home. So who was he angry at? Apparently, at this point, they don't know. But isn't it obvious he didn't like the people whom he was murdering? And who were they? A crowd of Country Western music fans. They are usually very patriotic, love the military, love the 2nd Amendment, love their country, and yes, many of them probably voted for Trump, were Republicans, and Christians. They even sang, "God Bless America" that night! Paddock appears to have meticulously planned this and took several days to set it up. Was it just a coincidence that this particular band was playing that night? It does not appear to be.

I could be wrong. I could be jumping to conclusions. But IMO, the evidence is obvious. If this is indeed what happened, then we can also hold the leftist media and the leftist Democrats partially responsible because of their Trump-hating, America-hating, and even Christian-hating rhetoric, which only serves to stir unstable individuals to commit violence. If this is not what happened, then I am wrong.

dwight92070

Re: The Vegas Shooting

Post by dwight92070 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:50 pm

Even a lady on FOX news just said that the more guns a state or country has, the more gun-related deaths there are. She said that is a FACT. So I looked it up. I just randomly picked a website ending up on VOX. According to VOX, the lady was right. Then I looked up the NRA. According to the NRA, she was wrong. So who do I believe? Then I looked up more info on VOX - it's founded and run by LEFTISTS. Surprise! So who has a track record of telling the truth and who has a track record of telling lies? This is not rocket science. My money is on the God-honoring, America-loving, Christ-honoring, constitution-honoring side.

steve7150

Post by steve7150 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:10 pm

I expect that at some point we will find out this guy joined ISIS and became a true believer but i have no hard evidence. This is their MO except that the killer may have killed himself. ISIS persuades it's followers to take down as many infidels as possible when they die.

Paidion

Post by Paidion » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:17 pm

Even a lady on FOX news just said that the more guns a state or country has, the more gun-related deaths there are.
That seems obvious. But does that fact imply that the number of guns should be reduced?

One might also correctly affirm that the more automobiles a state or country has, the more car-related deaths there are.

But does that fact imply that the number of automobiles should be reduced?
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

MMathis

Post by MMathis » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 pm

Look at places like Chicago. High muder rate and no guns allowed.
I'm not convinced the guy acted alone. I would like to see some hotel surveillance tapes.

There is a picture of him at an anti Trump rally in August floating around Facebook but national
News has not picked it up yet. Maybe they can't verify it to be real.

A friend of ours was with her daughter close to the stage when the shooting started. They were able to get out safely.
The shots appeared to come from behind the stage so I don't think that any performers were targeted.

Hope none of you were directly affected by the incident.
MMathis
Las Vegas NV

Return to “Miscellaneous”