(berean) christadelphianism

_Anonymous

(berean) christadelphianism

Post by _Anonymous » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:35 am

hey steve,
i am a friend of derek scholl, he introduced me to your teachings, and the holy spirit has used your teachings to really deconstruct and reconstruct my walk and the way i study, i have always desired real biblical truth with doctrines and stuff, my father got me into the church and i got "saved" and a year later he joined a cult called the berean christadelphians, a sect out of regular christadelphianism, the main difference is that the bc's are intelectual they of course believe in a works salvation but they believe one of the best works is to memorize scripture, my father has half the bible memorized and i began to believe their doctrine myself (because i didnt really know what my doctrine was, or why i believe what i do) so i was believing that for a while and still attending my christian church, and some random person walked up to me and began praying for me and asked "are you in a cult?" so then i realized ok my dads stuff is wrong, since then i have been so wrapped up in studying and really digging for truth, its been so amazing and helpful for my faith. the one real thing i cant get much info on is about the trinity, i know romans 8:9 and all the scriptures that back it up (maybe not all of them) but the one he gets me on is in luke where it says about Jesus "he grew in wisdom and stature" of course intelect wont convert anyone, only the spirit can do it, but i was curious if you have studied much christadelphianism and maybe had some info.
THANKS

God bless you, thanks
dev
Last edited by Guest on Wed Dec 31, 1969 7:00 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason:

_A&A Telfer

Post by _A&A Telfer » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:30 pm

My husband has done some extensive studying on the issue of the trinity. I will tell him about your post, and see what kind of info he can give you!

God Bless you!
(we are also good friends of Derek!! I actually went to high school, and the Great commision school with him!)
Reason:

_Anonymous

Post by _Anonymous » Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:31 pm

awesome, thatd be great! my e-mail is devinbeliever@yahoo.com, i'd love all the information you can give. :D
Reason:

Return to “Miscellaneous”