imorality in the church.

Discuss topics raised by callers on the radio program
grayham

imorality in the church.

Post by grayham » Thu May 24, 2018 12:14 am

a caller asked steve gregg about a young christion girl becomimg pregnant by a non christion male in the same church have ing a sexual relationship while attending church.the first thing i would of thought of is that the church should warn and disciplin the couple as a little leaven leavens the whole lump as in the corinth church the church let this go on but paul warned them no.this couple are behaving sinfully and need to repent stop having sex and live apart .and if the church wont speak to them about this shame on them.but the msin point i would like to say is steve never mentioned this as a option and the right thing to do but took a liberal approach to this imorality in the church where he should of spoken agsinst it as a christion.just like the corinth church steve would of let them carrynon sinning.the cuople should talked to if they refuse to listen they must leave the church as they are behaveing like pagans.this is what steve usaly says but seems more soft and liberal revently in his answers which are not biblical.

steve

Re: imorality in the church.

Post by steve » Fri May 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Where did you get the information upon which you base your opinion of what I thought about sin in the church? The question, as I recall, was "Should she marry the baby's father, even though he is not a Christian?" I believe this was the topic being discussed. We were not discussing the pros and cons of church discipline, a topic on which I have often expressed my opinions plainly.

grayham

Re: imorality in the church.

Post by grayham » Sat May 26, 2018 12:01 am

i dont see how you can answer that question without answering the other ones which the callers church seem to be ignoring,and you never mentioned,

Return to “Radio Program Topics”