Hello Dear Christian Friends

Ahmad

Hello Dear Christian Friends

Post by Ahmad » Thu May 31, 2012 3:27 pm

My name is Ahmad. I have been listening to Steve's online lectures for sometime and I am amazed by the depth of his knowledge.

This web site has been very informative and valuable to me. I strongly believe in a brotherhood between christianty and true Islam. I don't get offended if my Christian friends do not believe in such a brotherhood. I simply want to say hello to all.

God bless

steve7150

Re: Hello Dear Christian Friends

Post by steve7150 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

My name is Ahmad. I have been listening to Steve's online lectures for sometime and I am amazed by the depth of his knowledge.

This web site has been very informative and valuable to me. I strongly believe in a brotherhood between christianty and true Islam. I don't get offended if my Christian friends do not believe in such a brotherhood. I simply want to say hello to all.

Nice to meet you Ahmad. Jesus did say to "love your neighbor" so i think love includes brotherhood. I hope you don't mind me asking but what got you interested in Steve's lectures?

Ahmad

Post by Ahmad » Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 pm

Hello Steve,

I live in Northern California. I was listening to his radio program during my daily commute. I was striked by his uncommon honesty. Unfortunately, the program went of air soon after I started to listen to it. Then, I started to listen to his lectures during my commute. I am amazed at how much info is available on this site.

God Bless

steve

Post by steve » Thu May 31, 2012 9:19 pm

Ahmad,

What a pleasure to have you joining us here! Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope to be back on the air on KCBC sometime before long. I think that may be currently being negotiated. Your perspectives here on the forum would be welcome.

By the way, I will be in Santa Cruz this Saturday night. I don't know how far away you live, but you would be welcome to join us.

Ahmad

Post by Ahmad » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:04 am

Steve,

Thank you very much for your kind words! I leave about 2 hours away from Santa Cruz. Unfortunately, I can't make it this Saturday but I love to meet you someday.

Regards

Return to “Islam”