Universal Opportunity for Salvation

RFCA

Universal Opportunity for Salvation

Post by RFCA » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Are all men really given the opportunity for salvation?
What about the tribes folks in far away places? Or simply the men and women who didn't have the chance to listen to the gospel. How will they get saved apart from the gospel?

Romans 10:14 (NKJV) say:
"How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" But again, we know for a fact that preachers and the gospel do not reach all men.

In Christ,
Richard

NORTH

Post by NORTH » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Paidion

Re: Universal Opportunity for Salvation

Post by Paidion » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:00 pm

So will there be a special dispensation for the many who have died without ever having had an opportunity for salvation? Or will they receive the same result as those who have deliberately rejected Christ?
Paidion

Man judges a person by his past deeds, and administers penalties for his wrongdoing. God judges a person by his present character, and disciplines him that he may become righteous.

Avatar shows me at 75 years old. I am now 83.

steve7150

Re: Universal Opportunity for Salvation

Post by steve7150 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Are all men really given the opportunity for salvation?
What about the tribes folks in far away places? Or simply the men and women who didn't have the chance to listen to the gospel. How will they get saved apart from the gospel?

Romans 10:14 (NKJV) say:
"How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?" But again, we know for a fact that preachers and the gospel do not reach all men.

Depends if an unbeliever can hear the gospel and repent as part of their judgment after they are resurrected and end up in the lake of fire. I don't see anything precluding this.

Return to “Christianity”